Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long over due!

Ok, so I haven't been on this thing in forever! We've been really busy! I got a job at Zale's but Monday is my last day...I start my new job at Kay's next week (they offered more money and management training) I'm really excited because I think it will be a good move for me! Alex graduated from his Phase 1 training and is in the middle of Phase 2. He recently got to go on a mission for a week that took him to Spain, Quater (war zone), and Italy. He said it wasnt as fun because they didn't get to go out and see the cities....and a sand storm decided to come through Quater when Alex and his crew was there! And while he was gone I was busy decorating my house I some of it done but I still have alot to do! We found out that our house is one of the houses that is not getting toren down so we will not be moving into the new homes anytime soon if at all...so I get to paint and I'm excited because these white walls are driving me crazy! But besides that its the same old same old. I'll upload some new pictures soon!

1 comment:

Aaron and Steph said...

Hey!!! Where are the pics?? I need to see some...hope you're hangin in there out on the east coast. Ohio isn't that far from ya! Miss u!!!!