Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life

So i know we don't get on this anymore...we just don't have anytime anymore..Me and Alex work all the time now! Alex finally graduated and is now in the 32nd Sqaudron and I am loving my job working at Kay Jewelers. We just recently bought a new car and we LOVE it! It's a Toyota Camry...its red and is fully load with blue tooth and a sun roof...I still drive the old car because I wouldn't dare drive it to the mall I work at! So it's Alex's car for now! We are busy getting things ready for Alex to deploy and us to move into the new house! We are loving our lives and we couldn't be blessed anymore! But other than that it is the same old same old..I will post new pics soon..Promise!

1 comment:

Aaron and Steph said...

HEY!!!! So I know you don't do "blogs" really anymore, but I've made our blog private. I need you to put your email on my facebook so I can add you to our blog!! Miss you!! How's Air Force life? You still working at Kay's? I think about you sometimes when I see black people wearing lavender (or any pastels)! haha Hope you're doing well. Any baby yet??? ;D