Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year!

This year has gone by so fast, and my life has changed so much! Looking back on the past year I have realized so much. I have been challenged and blessed. I understand who I am and what I want to become! I have a true understanding that God is in control but he will not stop you from choosing your path. I have cried through some of the worst times of my life and laughed through the best! I have memories I NEVER want to forget and some I wish I could. I've learned to love unconditionally and say I love you everyday because you never know if it will be that last time you will get to tell them. I have learned don't live in the past you WILL miss the present! I believe that there is still good in everyone but is rarely seen. I realized you should never judge someone because you don't know the trials they've faced and it hurts you no matter what side of the judgement you are on. I've learned you should laugh till it hurts as much as you can, because that is what will get you through the hard times! I now understand that I'm not perfect and I will make mistakes and anyone that thinks I should be should look at their selves! Remember that no matter how hard you think things are...it can get worst so be grateful what you have! You should never take anything or anyone for granted because you never know when they will be taken from you. I know that the biggest critic is yourself and you should learn to forgive yourself as quickly as you forgive others. I have learned so much and realized how truely blessed I am! One day when my journey here is done and I stand before God, I hope that I will see a smile and know that I did my best! I only have one life to live so in the next year I am going to live my life to the fullest and I am going to cry, laugh, hug, giggle, and love as much as I can! Remember, love like there is no tomorrow, laugh till you cry, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, and never regret something that made you smile! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

forseyfamily said...

hey girly I am so glad you made a Blogspot now! i use it so much more than myspace.
you know that i have one too don't you?
forseys.blogspot.com